Hi friends. Back again with another Christmas post. This time, I’m sharing my traditional Red Christmas Tree I set for Michaels earlier this year. At the time, there were not many Christmas items out in the store and so my task was to ‘think outside the box’. So I used florals and ribbons that are available all season. I think it turned out so pretty.
I painted some black and red floral ornaments and filled the gaps with baby’s breath. I think the baby’s breath look so pretty and they resemble little bits of snow.
As usual, I can’t do Christmas without plaid and I think it coordinates so well with the tree.
I also set up a very whimsical mantel display using branches and greenery from Michaels. I had fun with this one.
This was of course before I painted the shelves back to moody.
This is what it looks like now. You can see how I set up my mantel HERE.
And more of the current tree HERE.
And my other tree in the living room HERE.
And of course my baby as usual. I hope you found some inspiration for your own decor. Please don’t forget to visit the beautiful trees from my friends below. Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon. xo Lucy
Blogger’s Best Christmas Trees
- Modern Icy Blue Christmas Tree | Your Marketing BFF
- How to Decorate An Elegant Christmas Tree | Inspiration for Moms
- Tips for Creating a Designer Chrismas Tree | My Sweet Savannah
- Traditional Red Christmas Tree | Craftberry Bush
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid for Christmas Tree Decorating | Robyns French Nest
- Minimal Christmas Tree Decorations | Twelve on Main
- How to Decorate an Elegant Holiday Tree | Life is Better at Home
- DIY White Christmas Tree with Feathers | My 100 Year Old Home
- Modern Farmhouse Christmas Tree | Happy Happy Nester
- How to Decorate a Kitchen Christmas Tree All Natural | Most Lovely Things
- Colorful Snowflake Christmas Tree | Modern Glam
- Cozy Neutral Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas | The Happy Housie