What you need
1. Download the font “The Skinny” from Dafont.com. Install the font on your computer.
Looking for more SVG files for these ornaments? Check these out at Design Bundles
2. Open the Cricut Design Studio and create a new project.
3. Insert a text box and type your desired word. Select “The Skinny” font from your system.
4. Check the width of your ornaments and size the text box to fit.
5. Cut the text from black vinyl.
6. Weed the excess black vinyl away and then use transfer tape to move the word to the ornament. Press firmly or swipe over the transfer tape with a scraper to make sure the vinyl adheres to the ornament. Pull the transfer tape away.
7. Attach a decorative sticker if desired.
8. Cut a length of ribbon approximately 6 inches long. Thread the ribbon through the loop opening on the ornament and tie a knot in the ribbon for hanging. Trim any excess ribbon if needed.